Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
first of all, i was finally able to buy a ps2/ps1 to usb pc adapter converter. and it works well, except for epsxe v1.70.
:)
the problem is...
in harvest moon : a wonderful life (ps1 game)
you know that when you upgrade a tool to another level and you need to hold the square buttton to use that upgraded tool, instead of holding it, it keeps on pressing it whenever i hold the square button. so.. it continually keeps on pressing the square buttons instead of holding it...
example (to those who havent played the game) :
i have upgraded my watering can to mystril. and inorder for it to be used in a mystrile level, i need to hold the square button until the face of my character turns red with its veins popping out and when i let go of the button, it releases a 5X3 range (in squares) of water on the ground...
but, on my controller, when i hold the square button, instead of doing of what it was suppose to do, it does an non-upgraded watering job, which is basically a 1 square watering range...
@[email protected]
anyone know the solution to this problem?..

PS..
im using the emu, PS7 v.0.19
Harakiri Pad Plugin

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Maybe Turbo accidentally got set to on and its pulsing the signal on and off instead of holding it on until you release the button?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe Turbo accidentally got set to on and its pulsing the signal on and off instead of holding it on until you release the button?
hmm..
nah..
i dont have a turbo button on my ps2 controller...
it seems that i had a faulty usb connector..
i had it replaced and i just got a new one and it works well..
@[email protected]
thansk for the help!... :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was worried which to get since I noticed lots of place mention about some drivers being incompatible with certain os.
yeah ei?... i bought my one from trademe for $20 NZD... i think its cheap cuz not only its a px/pxx to pc usb converter, it can also be used as a usb slot (you can turn it on/off) and it has 2 ps2 controller slots... but the problem is... i dont know what brand it is... :)) but it works great... :D

PS..
i dont know the RRP of converters in stores...
i also dont know which brands to buy...
for me, i was lucky since i didnt know anything about controller converters...
and was able to find one that works well... xD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.