Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Interesting.

I'm willing to bet they're going to have decent sales at that price. Hell, even I might as well buy a new one myself. Lasers going on mine and it would be cheaper to just buy a new one from what people have told me :lol:

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
If I could magically bolt it into my PS3 for more backwards compatibility then hells yeah. But otherwise I am content with them at the moment. Still, at $99, plus the cheapness of the software line up, budget gaming has never looked better.

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Just go buy a new graphics card with the money...

·
Registered
49 Posts
in my country we only have slim ps2's in shops but i want a fat one for the classic experience like when i borrowed my cousins ps2 in 99

it's already been 10 years since ps2 technology was created! it should be $60 by now because it's just too slow only 300 mhz processing compared to the modern consoles we now have!!!:evil:

edit: i can't believe i still haven't bought a ps2!!

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
There's always The Last Remnant, FF VII and FF VIII for PC. Can't think of any others at the moment, but there should be more than just that.

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
in my country we only have slim ps2's in shops but i want a fat one for the classic experience like when i borrowed my cousins ps2 in 99

it's already been 10 years since ps2 technology was created! it should be $60 by now because it's just too slow only 300 mhz processing compared to the modern consoles we now have!!!:evil:

edit: i can't believe i still haven't bought a ps2!!
:lol:

You have no idea how the PS2 works I gather :p

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
:lol:

You have no idea how the PS2 works I gather :p
It's a great deal for the money. I often think Microsoft was STUPID to discontinue the XBOX so early and to not allow it to survive and make some cash off of it while the 360 was young. Even Nintendo sold the 'cube for a number of years when the Wii has "perfect" backwards compatibility...

:wub:

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Just saw the price drop the other day since I've been thinking on buying one for a while now, but I'm curious to see whether it will drop any further (yes, I'm a scrooge :evil:). If I waited all these years I guess I can wait an additional two :p

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Ahhhh!!!! New Epic 360 bundle! With Halo 3 and Fable 2 for 400$! Para buy me a 360 will ya? =D
Yeah, right, I can't buy myself the system... oO

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.