Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some thingys that make ps2 the best. :)

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to www.ruliweb.com and just saw this. Im really shocked that Final Fantasy XI is already out. Final fantasy being a online game for the first time is really gonna be some nice game. :) 2 bad we gotta wait till may 2002 till we play the us version. :(

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
?! WE gotta PAY?! I dont think we gotta pay. But if we have to...oh well...I guess its worth paying to play.

· (>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
keyboard looks a lil strange :eek: :p about da playonline thingy yeh if dey gunna make us pay den fuk it im not gunna buy it.

· Registered
44 Posts
playing online is sucha.. *money consuming* to do... I remember when TEN (total entertainment network) charged for online play... Guess what happened to them? they shut down or something... and renamed themselves to POGO and they got crap free online games to play now. I don't think FF 11 is gonna do well in sales if it's really expensive.. I think i'll only get it if it's REAAAAAALLY nice... if not, i'd rather just play something like Diablo 2 online, it's FREE

G

·
Originally posted by takwu
keyboard? that's the largest dualshock controller i've seen, hehe

yeah, YOU (and me, and a lot of people with common sense) are not paying for online game, but look at UO.
I wish those people good luck then! :p

· Registered
5,810 Posts
FF XI is out already?!?!?!? Dammit... i guess i'll only playit while it free :p how much is it goin to be?

· Registered
12,014 Posts
Oops, looks like my information was incorrect (there's a surprise -_-). At least for the moment, it does not appear like there will be any charges. However, I'd also like to point out Phantasy Star Online initially began as a free online game and Sega eventually ended up charging monthly fees. My guess is that as soon as Square has a large user base, they'll pull out an online pricing scheme. For some recent information on FF XI, check out http://www.coremagazine.com/news/5508.php3

· Registered
7,425 Posts
Of course they will sell more if it's free to play online. Look at Blizzard's Battle.net. It's free and has shitloads of people that play it!
By the way is XI only an online game? Or can it be played offline?

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FF XI is an online game. :) No Offline I guess

· Registered
5,810 Posts
That's bad... my phone bill will turn up with 5 more zeros at the end now...

They could put a Single Player option... it would even sell more.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.