Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with my ps2 I got a card I have to send in in order to receive a network access cd. However, registration was also possible online. I did this instead; just to make sure, I think just one of the two is required and not both?

·
band
4,912 Posts
hmm...are you talking about a cd that allows you to config the network adapter so that you can access online games on you ps2?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D.D. said:
hmm...are you talking about a cd that allows you to config the network adapter so that you can access online games on you ps2?
no, I have the new model ps2 with adapter built-in; with it I got a card I had to send in to receive the network cd (as it isnt included in the package) but theyre also talking about regging online. I figure either one of those will do, just wanted to verify if that was correct (note; it probably is)

·
band
4,912 Posts
oh regging online is fine then. i registered mine online on my ps2 when i setup my network adapter (the CD had the registration built-in).

·
band
4,912 Posts
actually, any game with network capability can set up the network settings file for u. that disc was actually pretty pointless :p. bascially sets up the network and forces u to register.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
when i first got my network adapter, i set it up through the disc. it registers you online and they get a record of your serial number, (i think). this is how i got into the ffxi us beta.

i sent in the card for tmb:eek:nline.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no, it's changed...
you get no cd in the box, you have to register first...either a card or online, or maybe both..I'm not sure...if I don't get the cd in a week or so I'll simply post the card as well I guess.
I should receive a package by mail containing a network access disc with the game "Hardware Online Arena" and a demo disc....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts