Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... don't know... don't have a PS2 (yet)... but these screenshots are nice and most reviews say the game is great..

It's Grand Theft Auto 3 on PS2.

It's Gamespy's PS2 game of the year.
256 Amazon reviews average with 5 stars, and
Gamespot has rate it with 9.6.

Maybe it is great.!?!

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
The pc version is coming out soon. I think it was on 2002 or somthing. Check www.ebgames.com.

· (>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
i got dis game itz pretty dam good :D be jealous... MOOOOOOHAHAHA!!!!

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
I have it to. Any I got it the day it came out. PUHAHAHAH

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
U know how to have sex with a hooker? Ur health goes up but ur money goes down. :) Do it when u finish a job. :)

· (>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
Originally posted by ToM_E
U know how to have sex with a hooker? Ur health goes up but ur money goes down. :) Do it when u finish a job. :)
hehe yeh i bring her to my hideout then we get it on den when itz done i get out kill her and take my money back lol :D

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
How many ways are there to get a hooker? I only know one. I heard u can get the hooker in your car and do it in a van. The van shakes and ur money goes down. IS this true? Any one know how to do it?

· Registered
448 Posts
I've played this game too.It is amazing,truly amazing BUT the graphics aren't as good as are in screenshots.In addition u can notice a slow down sometimes.I hope the pc version will be better and won't require a "state of the art" pc to run smoothly.

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Yea there are some slow downs but it rarely happens. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.