Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a great new game in ps2 resident evil:code venicia{sorry for the spelling}so instead of trying to make 1 emu run many games you should try to start with spceific games emus!!!!!!!
it will be a lot quicker for people like me who can not wait.
SO DO YOU ALL HORRORAHOLICS WANT RE:CV FOR PS2 THEN HELP ME PERSUE TH NICE WRITERS WHO CAN GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!!!!!!!!***:) :)

·
Emu author
1,488 Posts
No one seems to understand the great difficulty that would come with emulating the PS2, and the massive amount of power (especially since it's a 128-bit machine and dynamic recompilation would probably be a lot more difficult therefore)... getting even one and only one game to work would be extremely difficult if possible at all at this current point, and probably unrealistic on typical hardware.

- Exophase

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
I think

emulation is great coz it enhance the graphics and other stuff but if we try to emulate ps2 to we will just degrade the graphics blah blah to make it playable on the current available hardware in pc

·
Registered
462 Posts
If you could emulate one PS2 game you could probably emulate all or most of them with just a bit of work, since emulating even just one game involves emulating pretty much all the PS2 hardware. Anyways, PS2 emulation is still a ways off. But since almost every resident evil game that has been on a console has eventually made it to the PC a little under a year later, it wouldn't surprise me to see a PC version in 5-6 months.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
it's impossible to get a ps2 emulation , the pc hardware ain't powerfull enoughf , maybe in a year it could become a REAL project

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Yeah Right andi'm Santa Claus , God of the money and Presents , i invented the pc , made the playboy famous , and one of the best sword users of the world , well the last thing is True !!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Well you could post it on the board !!! It would make more Peolpe happy and resolve thequestion of PS2 Emulation

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Right send it to him and we'll laugh(no offense,but this one is know to be a fake,as all the others).
Anyway,to emulate just one game would be possible by using High Level Emulation,but it would require quite an impressive system to run it.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Listen,if someone created a PS2 emu,don't you think that major sites like Psxemu or Emuhq would be aware of it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Now listen to me..! :mad:
I was wondering about that! but...I it´s already on some sites.. And I was told that it works fine..
don´t understand your thinking! why not download and test it.??..sure..it´s not perfect.

I posted it here in order to help other users...but if you all dont like it..can I go away again from here too.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
CAn some one lend me PS2game to check it ? Hey nice program has plugin system and includes PS2 Bios !!! hey Question you could post an gif with the emulator an a game

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Calm down man,sorry if I made you angry,but I just don't undersyand why do people believe that a PS2 emu could out and running games at a good speed.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
you must see what a PS2 is capable , i heard that DC emu was possible with a P II 400 , But i didn't check this out YET !! Got a game to test it !

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
DC emu possible with a PII 400,when PS1 emus needs at least the same thing?
I think the people who told you that don't know much things about emulation.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have a PS2 and plenty of games, but I won't run that file as many of those fake PS2 emulators contain virus's. Besides I won't try something that I know is fake just to prove a point.

As for a DC emulator, there are some in the works, but none that can play any commercial games yet.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.