Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how to use these ps2 emulators? im having a big problem here i have a bios file and i made an ISO of street fighter third strike. im really getting stressed out trying to find out how to use these programs. i have plugins and most ps2 emulators but none seem to work or maybe it's just me.... well can anyone help me with this so i can play my game? thanks alot :hdbash:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Does this thread should be in pcsx2 forum. Anyway... I agree with Player-X. GSKILLZ.. I guess if you are so excited about posted running game screenshots... try look at its FPS. Even you can run the game, the movement are so slow.

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
PCSX2 is the only one that can run commercial games. I'd say that qualifies as the best.:p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i take you word for it. imma make another image i guess its a bad ISO. i have that emulator bios and plugins. for some strange reason i configured it and everything i see the FPS rolling up and down but i get a blank screen and thats about it. im really sorry to be a pain in the A double S but i've been been trying i have an AMD 64, 1 gig of ram and a ATI x800 XT. i hope it's not my hardware everything seem's to be fine but ill try again untill i get it. anyeway g2g 2 work lol ill let you know if i continue to have more trouble. thanks to all :) if anyone has a solution or any config settings that may help plz PM me the settings or any specific bios or anything. thanks alot

STREET FIGHTER RULEZ ! :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.