Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Originally posted by emutron
Will there ever be a ps2 emu?:confused:
Well I know that there never won't be a gamecube emu:(
Plus it's really going to be hard to copy those games because of disc size, and it's different size of the insert hole (middle of the Disc):eyes:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
There will always exist a way to rip the data of a disc,it's possible with Dreamcast's GD-Rom,so why not with GC one's?

·
Registered
775 Posts
PS2, PSX, SEGA SATURN, DREAMCAST, Disc are similar.
But the Gamecube Discs are waaaay different, from the above console gaming discs.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I mean first thing the size is small, no problem:)
But the discs middle hole, where you insert it to the nozzle, is different in size, wierd huh:eyes: ?!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well,DC's GD-Rom can only be ripped directly from the DC,that means you have to place some kind of device on the DC to rip the games.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
i dont think you can buy them from just anywhere. you need to make them or have someone make them for you. if you REALLY want to know more about it and like electronics projects, i might be able to point you in the right direction..

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by SIR_LINX
well i just foun a playstation 2 emulator, but i dont have a dvd-rom so i cant check if this realy works.
Throw it away.... chances are it's a trojan or some useless prank.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
What else did you find ?I hope you took necessary precautions to avoid a virus or trojan attack.

May be its using that pete's file as a graphics plugin:D :D :D .Should have taken great pete's permission first though.Now he is really gonna be angry.

:mad:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
ok, the plugins seem to have been renamed and had some text added to the first few bytes eg. '??? Support for PSX2 Emu', where ??? is CD, mouse, sound etc...

cd.dll appears to be tsgmscd.dll
mouse.dll appears to be padDudDIMouse.dll
keyboard.dll appears to be padDudDIKeys.dll
gamepad.dll appears to be a plugin written by Smartazz
sound.dll appears to be spuKazDSound.dll
d3d.dll appears to be gpuPeteD3D.dll
soft.dll appears to be gpuSoft.dll

plus also a bios file which is 698Kb which is a pretty wierd size ???

yes, i virus checked the zip before opening :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts