Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I know this forum is about emulators, still I thought someone would know. My problem is that when burning a PS1 game iso, Chrono Cross, to a blank DVD+R at 4x speed in DVD Decrypter, my PS2 console either leaves the screen black or it says "the disc can't be read" or something. I tried this with both CD-R and DVD+R, either one yields the same results. Is it not possible to play PS1 games on PS2, or is the image bad? If anyone tried doing the same thing with a different game, let me know your results.

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
if you owned the original disk, you would know that it is a CDR and not a DVDR and that even a chipped PS2 cannot load a PSX game from a DVDR

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you owned the original disk, you would know that it is a CDR and not a DVDR and that even a chipped PS2 cannot load a PSX game from a DVDR
I'm sorry, does that mean I should try again with maybe a different image and a CD-R or is it just not possible? For legal purposes, I do own the game, though I'm not very good with computers.

·
Emulation Junkie
828 Posts
I'm sorry, does that mean I should try again with maybe a different image and a CD-R or is it just not possible? For legal purposes, I do own the game, though I'm not very good with computers.
It means just do it again with a CD-R.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts