Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Rambler
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was more or less just wondering if the PCSX2 team would get any use out of another PS2 console.

It's in semi-unworking condition, plays ps1 games and CDs, but doesn't like dvd's of any sort and struggles with PS2 game information (I managed to get a demo-game disk to work, but it was really choppy during videos and couldn't actually load games.)

I suspect that a console with limited functionality might potentially give some insight into how the system functions - but of course I'm clueless in that regard:D

Whatever the case may be, I thought I'd offer it up to you guys in the hopes that it might be worth something to you. Don't really need another 'psone' laying around, and the system was given to me outright so it's no skin off my back.

~(SuMgYe)~

P.S. It's the old 30001 and most of it's screws are missing so it's a little 'loose', for lack of a better word^^. Also, I managed to get ONE dvd to work by actually taping the dvd to the top of the spindle.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
davidw89 said:
I'll donate if i can run FFX from my hard-drive with this eumlator :) without crashing etc.
No offence, but that was realy realy stupid sentence...

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you are going to donate to playing pcsx2 on pc....then just buy a ps2. I say this because it will take years before PCSX2 is even playable with most games.

·
The Rambler
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where should I send it to?

.... and well, if my intentions are at all important, one could always look up my first post under 'Saidge'. To sum it up - if I can help, I will. I admire the work of emu authors, and will do so even if another emu release never sees the light of day.

~(SuMgYe)~

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hahaha. This section of the forum is better than cable. People need to understand that coding the emulator isn't as easy as changing a lightbulb.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
ChaosCode said:
davidw89 I personally think u need a ban for that, we take dontations to help the devs buy stuff to help them writing the emulator, not to make a game playable for the public. go **** yourserf

You know, NGEmu was once a place where NO this kind of hostility and flaming was allowed and was a source of quick warnings whenever it occurred. What has changed?

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
MaZa said:
You know, NGEmu was once a place where NO this kind of hostility and flaming was allowed and was a source of quick warnings whenever it occurred. What has changed?
And it is still is. A warning has been issued for you both. Next time I won't be as leniant.

Yours,
-Elly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts