Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
System specs, if they even matter...
• AMD Phenom X4 9550 @ ~2.21GHz
• 4GM RAM
• GeForce 9800GTX+
• Vista Ultimate SP1

I have a USB adapter that works for both N64 and PS2 controllers. The N64 one works flawlessly. Hitting a switch on the adapter swaps control to either the N64 controller or PS2 one. When putting control to the PS2 controller, only the R3 and L3 get recognized, along with the analog movements. I tried this controller on a regular on a PS2, worked fine, so it can't be the controller. Is there some special driver I need or something?

When my PS2 controller is enabled via the adapter, I try to set the controls, and they automatically get set to "J1_B1". Can someone help?

·
Better be better than yesterday
5,544 Posts
System specs, if they even matter...
• AMD Phenom X4 9550 @ ~2.21GHz
• 4GM RAM
• GeForce 9800GTX+
• Vista Ultimate SP1

I have a USB adapter that works for both N64 and PS2 controllers. The N64 one works flawlessly. Hitting a switch on the adapter swaps control to either the N64 controller or PS2 one. When putting control to the PS2 controller, only the R3 and L3 get recognized, along with the analog movements. I tried this controller on a regular on a PS2, worked fine, so it can't be the controller. Is there some special driver I need or something?

When my PS2 controller is enabled via the adapter, I try to set the controls, and they automatically get set to "J1_B1". Can someone help?
Have you checked if the controller worked flawlessly with PC games? Do it work in the control panel?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.