Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey lucky guy,

it works 100% equal to a playstation controller? i mean - all the button, analog function, at same time? the digital controller works too? i ask because games such tekken 3 only works with digital - not analog

...and supports (emulate) force feedback in pc games too?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm interesting this usb port to play with ps joypad, is anyone know where can I get it in Malaysia?. coz, many OEM ps joypad sell here and cheap as RM 10.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Every Single button works yes!

What you need to do with ePSXe for games like Tekken 3, is just either, set the Pad to Digital, or Digital/Analog, and then press F5 to switch it back to Digital!

From the Readme it contains some tested games that the Force Feedback does work in
NEED FOR SPEED 3 (E.A)
NEED FOR SPEED 4 (E.A)
NEED FOR SPEED 5 Porsche 2000 (E.A)
MOTOR RACER (E.A)
MOTOR RACER 2 (E.A)
SUPERBIKE (E.A)
SUPERBIKE 2000 (E.A)
Formula 1 Championship 2000 (E.A)
Roll Cage Staged (Psygnosis)
Roll Cage Staged 2 (Psygnosis)
Start Ware Episode I Race (LucasArts)
Grand Prix 3 (Hasbro Interactive, Inc.)
Rally Masters (Digital Illusions CE AB)
Snow Wave Avalanche (Midas)
Boarder Zone (InfoGrames)
Soldier of Fortune (Activision)
starlancer (Microsoft)
Motocross Madness 2 (Microsoft)
Midtown Madness (Microsoft)
Baseball 2000 (Microsoft)
Baseball 2001 (Microsoft)
Monster Truck Madness 2 (Microsoft)
Test Drive 5 (Accolade)
Test Drive 6 (Infogrames)
Test Drive Off Road 2 (Accolade)
Beetle Buggin' (Infogrames)
Incoming (Rage)
TDR 2000 (SCI)
SUPERBIKE 2001 (E.A)
Recoil (Interactive/EA/Westwood Studios)
Midtown Madness 2 (Microsoft)
Nescar 2000 (E.A)
I don't think I have any Force Feedback games to test! so dunno if it does work but it *should*

-EDIT- Atheleon, don't know if Lik-Sang do or not, but you could go through starting to order it until you get the country bit, and it might have it listed :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have the PSJoy from madeirgames.com, it looks similar if not identical to http://www.lik-sang.com/catalog/product_info.php?category=55&products_id=255& although mine came in a clear plastic box thing and is this tiny little black thing that connects upto a usb cable and a psx dualshock joypad.

I will tell you something tho, its so much more fun playing psx games in epsxe with it than using some pc joystick/joypad or the keyboard.

BOB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts