Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the PCSX2 emulation.
What do i need to make this game work?? plugin , bios or some kind of patch.
I am a little lame and don't have much experience with emulation so I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL to anyone who helps me :)//

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Moved, as this doesn't belong in the plugins section. As for your questions, they have all been answered many times before. I suggest taking a look at the guides in the stickies.;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
when u download pcsx2 emulation the plugins needed are already there the only thing that u are going to need is a bios....you can dump it in your ps2 console.....without bios your pcsx2 emulation will never run....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I've already downloaded the PCSX2 emulator with all the plugins.
Also there are some bioses but the game still can't run with them.
May be I need a newer one which is suitable for this game.
I'll be very happy if someone tells me where to find it. :emb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
mrn said:
Yeah, I've already downloaded the PCSX2 emulator with all the plugins.
Also there are some bioses but the game still can't run with them.
have you configured it well? have you put the bios to the right folder? can u load the bios? u can load the bios by simply clicking the execute... have u configured the cd/dvd rom plugins??.... if your going to use your own original cd/dvd to play games you need to change the cd/dvd plugin to P.E.o.p.s plugin and then go to file run cd ...if the game does not run or pcsx2 has encountered a problem meaning the game u are about to play is not compatible with pcsx2...not all games are working in pcsx2 remember it is still in work progress..

mrn said:
May be I need a newer one which is suitable for this game.
I'll be very happy if someone tells me where to find it.

like What Silenus said the new version of pcsx2 is not yet released it is still in progress...so wait for it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.