Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
*shrug*
93 Posts
I remember hearing something about those two little girls a while ago. I can't really recall the link, but it had something to do with their position on the Holocaust.

Scary. Really really scary...

Especially some of the posts in their forums. The level of racial hatred and intolerance there is astouding. =\

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Blonde chicks with their intelligence belong in a different business :rolleyes:

·
Registered
774 Posts
I noticed something interesting in their forum guidelines:

*A special note to persons who come here with the intention of harassing our members:

"Whoever...utilizes any device or software that can be used to originate telecommunications or other types of communications that are transmitted, in whole or in part, by the Internet... without disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person...who receives the communications...shall be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than two years, or both."
It looks like people are already taking that law seriously. Although it's probably just a bluff on their part, I am seriously starting to get "annoyed" by that law. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.