Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm sure most of you that know me know that I wouldn't be caught dead in a relationship with a damn woman, especially mariage (enough is enough!). I'm just wondering how does a man protect his things listed above from a materialistic, psychopathic, theiving, good-for-nuthin' [email protected]#%*?

These would be the kind of things that going through my mind before the honey moon and even the ceremony itself if I was getting married (don't get any ideas!). With a seamingly increasing number of gold diggers and con artists out there, a man has to know how to defend himself and quite frankly, having a lawyer might not be enough. Now, if I had a multi-million dollar/pound/euro/AU/CA (whatever currency you use) account or business that I spend my life building with my own two hands, I wouldn't want that taken away by female greed. My guess would be to temporarily transfer ownership to a family member or friend (one you can trust as well) and transfer it back when the divorce procedures have been processed. I'm sure it's not that easy, but there's got to be something you can do to prevent her from taking half or more of your [email protected]#%! What would you suggest?

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
...Are you serious?

If you are>> Prenuptial agreement
If not> what?

People on this forum scare me.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
I don't know what the details are, but I assume that a Pre-Nuptial agreement is a document which will protect the assets that you have when entering a partnership/marriage. I think this document will ascertain and define what is yours prior to the partnership and what will be yours should the partnership come to a close or a divorce, effectively protecting your assets.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
There are clauses in case where if the relationship lasts a certain amount of time and they live together for a period of around 2 years, then in court that is seen as a defacto relationship and will be treated the same as a marriage when it comes to the dividing of assets. At least that is what happens here in Australia.

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I said that for comedy purposes :) I'm not sexist :)

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
You sure are paranoid. :p

Now a little cliche question...

Will you be able to Love a woman with your mentality?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Prenuptial is as good as expecting the relationship is going to fail.

way to fail at having faith in your partner and ruin your relationship

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
because if you don't i'll club you with a ******* spiked mace.

·
!
6,312 Posts
Okay, I'm sure most of you that know me know that I wouldn't be caught dead in a relationship with a damn woman, especially mariage (enough is enough!). I'm just wondering how does a man protect his things listed above from a materialistic, psychopathic, theiving, good-for-nuthin' [email protected]#%*?

These would be the kind of things that going through my mind before the honey moon and even the ceremony itself if I was getting married (don't get any ideas!). With a seamingly increasing number of gold diggers and con artists out there, a man has to know how to defend himself and quite frankly, having a lawyer might not be enough. Now, if I had a multi-million dollar/pound/euro/AU/CA (whatever currency you use) account or business that I spend my life building with my own two hands, I wouldn't want that taken away by female greed. My guess would be to temporarily transfer ownership to a family member or friend (one you can trust as well) and transfer it back when the divorce procedures have been processed. I'm sure it's not that easy, but there's got to be something you can do to prevent her from taking half or more of your [email protected]#%! What would you suggest?
Oh god, you're thinking a lot!

I don't know about your country's law, but here (In Islam), woman doesn't take any payback after the divorce, but you have to feed her (your) children.

·
There is always hope, but you have to supply it.
6,886 Posts
Oh god, you're thinking a lot!

I don't know about your country's law, but here (In Islam), woman doesn't take any payback after the divorce, but you have to feed her (your) children.
Sounds about right. Hope the children aren't eaten alive though because the hoogabooga mask from crash bandicoot disapproves on that topic.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.