Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you should allow us use image in our signature name...................
Bobbi you can limit our size of signature for too big signature(Images).............
Anybody agree with me please reply in this thread.................

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Originally posted by UncleClive
Maybe it would be good to add an option to ignore certain users. There is one person who's threads I would rather not have to wade through to get the the real topics (you know who you are!)
I know too...
It s awfully sad to have this sorts of people here...
I hope just that the mods (sxamiga, ryos, or something else) will do something about it...Quick please....

bye

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Yeah,we all know who it is.
Nice idea about the pic in the sig,but Bobbi already did everything he could to improve the board speed,and to tell the truth,I prefer the speed(I'm on a 56K:( )

·
Registered
680 Posts
One more idea, Flash Avatars?
you can always limit the size of avatars - so basically, the same as gif/jpeg avatars

and Flash sigs :cool:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I think that raziel is right (Sorry enigma)
The purpose of this boards doesn t match very well w/ a customized sig.(Even If I want to do it tough ;) )

Bye

·
Registered
106 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel
Yeah,we all know who it is.
Nice idea about the pic in the sig,but Bobbi already did everything he could to improve the board speed,and to tell the truth,I prefer the speed(I'm on a 56K:( )
Raziel, once you download a pic, it's stored on your browser's cache, which means you only have to download a sig pic one time and never again, unless the person changes it. Besides, vBulletin has options to let you browse without images (it turns all of them into links, and you can click on them if you want to see the pics), and yet another option to let you browse without sigs, so if you don't want to see an image, you won't have to.
And since sig pics aren't stored on this server (unlike avatars, who are stored locally and use bandwidth from this server), but linked to a web host, this server wouldn't be slowed down at all.

C

·
0 Posts
You've got avatars, you don't _need_ images in signatures..

And, just for my reference, who is this 'person' you speak of?

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by CDBuRnOuT
You've got avatars, you don't _need_ images in signatures..

And, just for my reference, who is this 'person' you speak of?
This person is Fanjun99(AKA 'K')

S

·
0 Posts
Is he on under two names now? If so, he should not be. If he has been banned under the first name and is using a second name, then this needs to be stopped. I wasn't here yesterday except for a very little while, so what has happen now? More trouble? I've just about had it with this guy.
CD, this guy that Raziel mentions seems to be nothing but trouble. That is why Raziel and Rargh would like to see him gone.
I agree, we don't need pics in signatures, but it was a nice idea Enigma.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
u ve missed nothing sxamiga.
except the usuals provocations, insults and lies of this guy...
Just some stressing stuff, but now, thx to Bobbi.
It ll be cooler here ...
;)

bye

C

·
0 Posts
That's why you ban subnets and not usernames/etc, too bad I haven't had the access to do that for months.. :/

2,209 Posts
Originally posted by sxamiga
CD, this guy that Raziel mentions seems to be nothing but trouble. That is why Raziel and Rargh would like to see him gone.
I agree, we don't need pics in signatures, but it was a nice idea Enigma.
sincerely,
sx/amiga
Thoes 2 weren't the only one at war with him.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
It would be dreadfully bad to waste time speaking of this child.
Of course we weren t, many were against him too.
But the principal thing is that he s not here anymore, don t u think?

Bye

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I'm not too sure about the fact that he's not here anymore.
To tell the truth,I have suspects.:wink:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts