Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
11,526 Posts
It's tough to get excited about a game that stars a giant Chihuahua/possum/bird mixed breed and his little chum with what little gameplay is on hand. Certainly looks nice, if a little featureless with the landscapes on show, but the animations look good. But I'll have to wait for more details before I am thoroughly impressed. Judging the pedigree of the developer it ought to be good though.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
I think this would be direct sequal to Shadow of the Colossus
rather than ICO or a plot filling gap between the previous two games.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Will look it up when I get at home, sounds good :)

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Damn. Now I really need to get my hands on a working copy of Ico. I had come across the game at one of my local Gamestops, but the disc was scratched to hell. :(

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
I managed to pick up Shadow of the Colossus a few months ago and cleared it on Normal then had to beat it on Hard. Great game.

BTW - I noticed that the main character in the video (the kid) has the same stupid looking run animation as the main character in SotC. :lol:

·
|> |_ /\ |\| |
3,977 Posts
Why does the kid looks like he has been imported from some DS game?
With those environments the boy looks like a failure.
But that is just graphics, gameplay is far more important.
The game certainly looks interesting to me. :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I read somewhere that the video is from about a year old code of the game, so it might already look mutch better but graphic is really not so important.
This is going to be the game of the year when it comes out.

The game industry really needs more team ico like creative davelopers, and i hope that people will bought these kind of games or they are going to lose some of the greatests videogames ever.

·
Curiously Cheddar
4,521 Posts
Its unique I'll give it that.

Lots of potential.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Lots of potential for becoming a cult hit that barely sells enough... Let's hope they put some decent marketing behind it before it'll pull a Shenmue.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
It looks interesting, but I'd want to see the demo...

I still need to get Shadow of the Colossus but I have Ico, it is ok, but I haven't played through it yet, I found it boring...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.