1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
S

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the news Raziel. I just downloaded mine from the site. This is my favorite and the only N64 emulator that I use. Thanks again.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW sxamiga,is it me or does the board have a slightly changed design????

S

·
0 Posts
No Raziel, it is not just you. Bobbi did some updates before he went on vacation and believe that Thorgal did some work as well. So yes, the boards are "new and improved".
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
Thanks for the info Raz!

B

·
0 Posts
I reveresed several templates after I came back from holidays, which caused several bugs to dissapear - one being the missing headline above each post ... and I'm trying out some hacks from NGEmu on this board right now to make sure they're also working on a running board.

Very well noticed :)

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks for all the work Bobbi. We all appriecate it very much.
Also, I would reccomend that any one who is into N64 emus get the new version of PJ64. I tried it out w/Zelda Ocarina of Time last night and all I can say is WOW! They really have improved it. Zelda 2 Majora's Mask, here I come.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
I guess there was a server problem, 'cause it's working now. I had the same prob earlier, but I got it working now.

·
2,412 Posts
Alright, here. :p

BTW, does anyone know of a place like this wonderful forum, but for N64 help?

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Go to www.emulation64.com and head to their message board,they host the official PJ64 forum(and they have a forum for almost all N64 emus).

·
2,412 Posts
Cool. Thnx, dude! :) (I'll never get how "thkx" translates to "thanks" :eyes: :p )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts