Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
esteemed user
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's a graphic problem in prof. layton 2, i tried selecting all EX and even deselect all EX, none works. i even tried switching around the renderer but it didnt work either.. what should i do?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
If it's a static error, you might need to change the screen after activating the EX-s to end it (eg. go to the menu).

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Did you change the renderer under No$GBA->Options->Emulation Options? The one under Options->Render doesn't affect gameplay, while the former one does.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
If you have a powerful PC, try Desmume. :D

·
soshin
2,595 Posts
What Lex said. Development for No$GBA is halted at the moment. The author still hasn't announced anything about it being stopped, so for No$, that's all you'll get. No$zoomer does give certain patches to fix issues on some games, but that's about it.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Desmume needs a(n even more) powerful hardware, but if you have a good rig, it can take more out of it (for certain games) than No$. It is also the only real legal alternative for those who didn't get No$GBA 2.6a and hence can't use No$Zoomer to its full extent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.