Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
IceyD the Ice Cold Prince
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im soz if i got in the wrong section of the forums but i got this problem with unreal tournament 2004 and im not sure if it is driver problem or a ingame prob, cause i keep loseing graphics in game i will post pics, but its been alright untill i have upgraded the game and upgraded my graphics drivers aswell but the thing is i thought i had solved it but when i rebooted the computer the bug was back, my specs r win xp pro sp2 dx 9.0c sound: creative soundblaster audiogy 2, memory 512 meg, hd drive samsung 160 gig, graphics card geforce fx 5200 pci 128 meg video memory, everything has the lastest offical drivers and unreal is patched to its latest patch. i hope some can help me.

ps the after pic normaly has a hud but tht flashes
it keeps flashing every few seconds so i will have graphics then i dont.

·
War Games coder
1,926 Posts
hmm... I dono. I have a GeForce FX 5600 w/ 64M VRAM on the nVidia side of the house and have no such problems...

·
Forgot this place existed
100 Posts
Try lowering quality in the UT2k4 options, also, if enabled, try disableing Anti-aliasing/anisortropic filtering, same for triple buffering and vSync.

·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thx alot for ur reponse but i think i have found the prob cause when i unticked decal stay or something the game worked fine is cause geforce fx 5200 pci can not handle tht option or something.

Well i thought i had fixed it but when i rebooted my computer earler and the problem is back and i dont know wht to all my driver settings r defult aswell and all my settings i have in game it does not make a diifference so i dont know wht to do plz help me

·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thx i will go and do just tht

1 - 6 of 6 Posts