Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so.. I'm a complete newb to the whole Playstation emulator thing. I've had experience with Zsnes, Gameboy Advanced, and Nintendo 64. But that's it.

So.. I have it set up perfectly, got my game downloaded(An ISO -- so put it in the ISO folder.)

But I booted up the emulator, and I don't know what to do. Do you HAVE to have a CD to play, or what? I'm confronted with two options when I choose 'Run ISO': Memory Card, CD Player, and Exit.

So.. what, exactly, do I do after booting the emulator up?

ALSO:
I can;t configure the game pad -- do I have to use a controller, or is a keyboard fine?

I go to Config > Game Pad> Port 1

However, it doesn;t allow me t click on Port 1.

So.. yeah. Help, please?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
no help for you!

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
as said above, we do not give assistance for pirated games. if you own it then make your own image of the disc and play from that, otherwise we cannot do anything for you here and you will have to look elsewhere for help with it.

closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.