Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best configs for SWE1R? I can only see the half screen and I can see though my ship and other objects. There are so many settings in the project 64. I have tried many different combinations but no luck.

·
Emu- and DC-Fan
19 Posts
Try to Use the Glide plugin with a wrapper,than u won't have the Z-Plane-error(missing part of near objects).

·
Registered
7 Posts
What are the best configs for SWE1R? I can only see the half screen and I can see though my ship and other objects.
This problem still exists today with version 2.2.

The solution that worked perfectly for me was to change the RDRAM size from 8MB to 4MB. This is achieved by following these instructions:

Click Options > Settings > Config: Star Wars Episode I - Racer > RDRAM size > 4MB

I find this option far superior to changing plugins as when I selected Glide, the graphics quality plummeted. Also, you can muck around with the Emulated Resolution found in the Video Plugin Rom Settings but this caused other issues as well.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Now, if I can just get 1080 Snowboarding to stop crashing every time I do a trick in Training mode, I'll be loving life... :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.