Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Using epsxe 1.6.0
Using Pege OpenGL
I have the BIOS installed in the right directory.
Whenever I try to run a rom, I get an error as the emulator starts off telling me that I need a specific .dll in my plugins directory, spuEternal.dll.

There's no mention that I need this .dll anywhere and it's not in any of the files that I downloaded with the ePSXe.

So... wtf?

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Download This and put it in your plugins directory. See if tha helps. Maybe you accidentally deleted one of your plugins?

It can happen :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
... Or do you mean a legit ISO? :heh:

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
99% of the time when people say PSX ROM they downloaded it ;)

i have been proved wrong once or twice so hey it could happen

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
hushypushy said:
99% of the time when people say PSX ROM they downloaded it ;)

i have been proved wrong once or twice so hey it could happen
than let's wait for the answer and then let mods close this thread :p

Oo those n00bs :cuss2: read FAQ pEoPlE

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Considering that I own a legit copy of all the games I downloaded - yes I did download ISOs - it's perfectly legal for me to own and download ISOs of said games. Thing is that I also own a legit (unmodded) PSX that doesn't work and that I'm in no hurry to buyself a new one (or a next generation console... PS3 and XBOX2 are gonna be out in a couple of years anyways).

Ok I got that spuEternal.dll, put it in the plugins directory and epsxe launches. Yay. And then nothing happens except a Black Screen Of Death. Joy.

*goes to search*

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
No, it is not legal to download ISOs, even if you own the game. You are legally entitled to make an ISO of YOUR disc, but you can't d/l a backup copy of someone else's disc. No discussion on d/l games allowed, closing.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
KanedA said:
than let's wait for the answer and then let mods close this thread :p
btw, KanedA--i am a mod, check out how the silver stars and how i replied to the closed thread ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.