Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i have browsed these forums for a while for answers which were useful but this time i need to ask a question.
I've been playing yugioh stardust accelerator just fine and it saved and loaded fine. The setting is on eeprom 64kbytes. the game crashed after a couple hours of play. since then it will not allow me to load any of my saved games except the very first one. i have saved several dozen times since then. if anyone could help me it would be very appreciated.

·
soshin
2,595 Posts
I'm sorry, but I think there is a chance that your save was corrupted when the emulator crashed. I don't know how to fix that though (if there is any way to do it). But in the future, try to back up your save files in case something like this happen again. I don't know about using the save state though, as loading a state will lead to the game resetting, and perhaps resetting the game leads to the save being backed up. Or I'm just spouting nonsense. I apologize for that :)

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Before other users get the wrong impression, savestates don't work with DS games. What you should do after saving in-game is writing the save-file; easiest with No$Zoomer's built-in option. This way you'll retain your last save even should the emulator crash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.