Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.I'm italian,so sorry for the bad english.:D

I have some problems with nulldc 1.0.3 and project justice.When I load the cdi file,the program crash.It's a problem of the graphic plugin,because when i change the plugin and insert chankast plugin,it work(but the graphics is bad with this).How ca i fix this problem?

·
Registered
101 Posts
if its a download NO help can be given because its illegal.

saying that... ages ago i downloaded the "CDI" and it worked fine with 103 (w/ default plugins), and yes before anyone posts after i tried it and loved it i bought the game for my DC :thumb:

so its either / could be...

your plugin settings are wrong
your cdi file is a bad download
your pc cant handle the plugin maybe..

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
if its a download NO help can be given because its illegal.

saying that... ages ago i downloaded the "CDI" and it worked fine with 103 (w/ default plugins), and yes before anyone posts after i tried it and loved it i bought the game for my DC :thumb:

so its either / could be...

your plugin settings are wrong
your cdi file is a bad download
your pc cant handle the plugin maybe..
He didnt say anything about illegal downloading but YOU did. Strange, reminding others of the rules then breaking them yourself

·
Registered
101 Posts
He didnt say anything about illegal downloading but YOU did. Strange, reminding others of the rules then breaking them yourself
HE is asking for HELP im not and if you actually read it i BOUGHT the game, as i do with anything i've tired in the PAST otherwise its deleted.

atleast im trying to help him of sorts mr bruce almighty and not just trolling :???:

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
That doesnt make a difference, its against the rules to discuss it, and personally I dont care how you or anybody else gets their games.
To Sepho, try updating direct X9. If that doesnt solve the problem then its probably graphic card related. Try updating your drivers.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
jr2nd: Quit the bloody witchhunt, m'kay? Anyone can create a CDI from his Dreamcast disk if he has the tools. Whether he has or not is completely irrelevant for his question anyway.

Unless he explicitly mentions he has problems with his downloaded version, leave the thread on topic and don't try to bait or something. Otherwise there's still the report button you should use, rather than pointing him to the rules yourself, that's the role of staff, and as you can see, if regular members do so you'll only get into a debate derailing the thread.

Sepho: Posting your system's specifications always helps out a lot when describing a problem :)

·
.:Enigmatic Protagonist:.
2,283 Posts
I have some problems with nulldc 1.0.3 and project justice.When I load the cdi file,the program crash.It's a problem of the graphic plugin,because when i change the plugin and insert chankast plugin,it work(but the graphics is bad with this).How ca i fix this problem?
Nope, its not :p
Probably a missing needed-software (DIRECTX I presume) so check for the requirements needed by emulators (refer to readme files included withing emulators folders), and get your system fixed before you attempt to run any emulator.

I have some problems with nulldc 1.0.3 and project justice.When I load the cdi file,the program crash.It's a problem of the graphic plugin
Works fine here :/

well, Post your system specs.

oh another question please.When i play with shenmue the framerate is strange.25 fps or 70....how i can fix this problem?
Try disable/enable the options under : Options/nullDC settings/show.

·
Registered
101 Posts
jr2nd: Quit the bloody witchhunt, m'kay
it wasnt a "Bloody witchhunt" m'kay? have i continuosly attacked him? no... have i accused him of doing illegal downloads no.. i said "IF.." there's a difference.

oh another question please.When i play with shenmue the framerate is strange.25 fps or 70....how i can fix this problem?
it depends on your system, if you got an onboard graphics card, and/or your pc's speed.

unlike project justice, shenmue is a more power hungry game, not as bad as DOA2 mind you but still..

just try fiddling with the settings, updating DX, updating drivers, for me oddly enough i got 50fps on shemue after i did a mega clean,update etc. it shot up to 60-68fps o_O

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.