Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was wonderring if anybody else suffer from the same problem as I had.

I have just found out that the post that I have made did not get captured by the post count (it stayed on 759 like forever) and I know for a fact that I did not post inside recycling bin :(

So can anybody tell me what is going on?

Thanks

Edit: Ok, this is weird, this topic got me from 759 to 760. But for some reason the other posts that I made did not update post count...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Only one way to find out ;)

Edit: This post has proven everything works fine for me.... almost 11k, this is inhuman.

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
its probably some of your older posts got moved to the closed thread archive or deleted, causing your post count to reduce, its not uncommon

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Well I'm ranked 7th, though old timers know that I'm actually 8th ;)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Memberlist -> Search Members -> Advanced Search -> Search by post count / descending order ;)

Shiori and Yelo are tied for the tenth spot btw. Razor and Ryos, I'm coming to claim your spots :evil:

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
so, any real issues related to postcount? (hints to the general direction of the Bin)

if you posted in threads that got later moved to the bin or 'deleted'/sent to 'room 106' , needless to precise postcount would decrease.

a more eyebrowraising issue would be that i noticed that some of my posts (not exclusive to me probably) could have the sig DE-attached from them randomly, even after it was attached in the first place, and was never selected to be deattached. this happened over a dozne times already, even in quick-post-edit mode), till i reattached sig manually by reediting the concerned posts. unsure if really 3.7.0 b3 related, but it sure never happened in the past. funnily enough, it started in particular starting from the same day pcsx2.net had M*BB issues

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.