Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Okay, so I've been experiencing issues with Pokemon Ruby for No$GBA. In certain parts of the game world, there is an odd grey fog that covers the entire screen. I can still move and interact with the environment, and wild pokemon and trainers still jump out at me...I just cannot see what I'm doing, which is very frustrating. I think it's a problem with the actual Ruby Version rather than with the emulator, as I've played Pokemon Fire Red all the way through without any problems, so my question to you, dear forum-members, is: A. Can the save file from my Ruby Version be "detached" and "reattached" to a new, fully functioning Ruby Version? And B. How might I do that?

<<Pretty certain it is not supposed to look like this, ja?

· Banned
35,081 Posts
either use Defog, or use Visual Boy Advance.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Okay...where might I download these?

I suppose I should clarify, I am playing Ruby Version, not Diamond or Pearl. There is no "Defog" HM in my game, nor is the fog supposed to be there--or at least it wasn't when I had the "real" version on a cartridge for an actual GBA.

· Banned
35,081 Posts

· Banned
35,081 Posts
set the save type to Flash 128k then important the save file.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.