Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got hold of the Platinum rom today, and decided to use some AR cheats. From what I've read, it appears the old versions of no$gba didn't support AR cheats, as it needed renegade or similar software to make it work, but now it does. I've put the AR codes on it, I've checked the boxes, but they don't work.

Any help is deeply appreciated.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
I've got hold of the Platinum rom today
Did you dumped your game or did you downloaded it? If you downloaded it, no support for you. Read the rules. If you dumped the game, you can get some support of us. Bye.
Pd: This thread should be called "Problems with Planinum and AR codes".
Pd2: Use Pokésav.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hm, unfortunately, I downloaded it, so no support for me. Sorry for breaking the rules, and before someone closes this, could you tell what "dump the game" means?

PS: sorry about the title, it originally was supposed to be about a pokesav problem, but since this wasn't the appropriate forum, I changed the content of the post, but forgot to change the title.

PS2: doesn't work <<; thanks anyway.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Search "dump DS game" or something like that in Google, and you will find a couple of tutorials. Bye.
Pd: One of this methods requires a Flashcard. Good luck!
Pd2: Buy the game!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.