Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've recently downloaded NullDC 1.0.3 And all the necessary packages and DX9 packs. (I'm on Win 7 x64 so I got both packages just in case)

I get the famous ...

Any ideas as to what might be wrong? I'm in SERIOUS need of a Dreamcast fix. Since mine has been resetting endlessly =/

EDIT - Oh yeah, the Maple plugin works as long as I use the version packed with 1.0.3 ... If I use the fix that supposedly fixes joystick support... I get that error.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
there is no maple plugin which fixes joystick support. joystick is only supported via joytokey period.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
The first version (v1.0.0 BETA) was released on April 1, 2007, and proved itself to be the Dreamcast emulator with the highest compatibility to date.
The second version (beta 1.5) was released on November 4, 2007. It added support for game pads, but the sound did not work and had other bugs (in the author's words, it was "crashy, buggy, ******" [1]).
A third version (beta 1.6) was released after few days, on November 7, 2007. This version included a new audio plugin and several bug fixes.
A new plugin and video shader for nullDC were released on January 10, 2008, to fix some display bugs and add the support for stereoscopy as per the specifics of the nVidia stereo 3D drivers.
Version 1.0.3 was released on August 20, 2008, nine months after the last beta 1.6 and bringing speed improvements, bugfixes and new features like the fog effect emulation, support for Dreamcast VMU and experimental DSP sound effects added to nullAICA plugin. The release is the first introducing NAOMI arcade system emulation with a separate version of the emulator. [2] Gamepad support has been temporarily removed in this version, but it will be included in later versions.

2 plugins are ready for 1.04... 1.04's just not ready.

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
I read that Raz accidently forgot to include controller support in 1.0.3. As he only plays games using the keyboard he didnt think to check. Guess he's not a fan of Jet Set Radio.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.