Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having problems with the input on my ds4 controller. When ever I push the left analog stick to the top left it acts as if I only tilted it. When playing ape escape I can't run if I hold the controller to the top right. The controller is fine and windows as well as gamepad-tester.com shows me that its calibrated correctly. What do I do to fix this issue?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have been having problems with the input on my ds4 controller. When ever I push the left analog stick to the top left it acts as if I only tilted it. When playing ape escape I can't run if I hold the controller to the top right. The controller is fine and windows as well as gamepad-tester.com shows me that its calibrated correctly. What do I do to fix this issue?
First, download and install DS4Windows and activate the software to detect your DS4 Controller as an XBox Controller (which will be under the "Other" tab where there's a dropdown menu labeled "Emulated Controller") then run epsxe and set the controller up as XInput. #Profit.
However, if I were you though, I'd avoid using epsxe since it's no longer being updated and transition to PSX emu Duckstation instead.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First, download and install DS4Windows and activate the software to detect your DS4 Controller as an XBox Controller (which will be under the "Other" tab where there's a dropdown menu labeled "Emulated Controller") then run epsxe and set the controller up as XInput. #Profit.
However, if I were you though, I'd avoid using epsxe since it's no longer being updated and transition to PSX emu Duckstation instead.
Noted, I fixed the issue by just plugging in a ds3 controller instead

1 - 3 of 3 Posts