Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to play "Parasite Eve II", so I download the emulator FPSE 0.09. I configurated, but when I run the "fpse.exe", it opens a DOS window for 3 seconds and then closed it. Who can I make it work???

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
configure it first and also some plugin is incompatible w/ this emu, am i right?

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
there is a FAQ and I give you some hints:

use Iori SPU
use joy0demo only if it works because has some issues in certain games
use the NT/win2k cdr native plugin if you can (on some SCSI CDrom fails so you have to use the almost perfect pete'sCDR through the wrapper)
use any recent Pete's/Lewpy's/Kazzuya's GPU through the wrapper (from the configurator select the wrapper and the presso configure and the select the plugin/configure it)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm trying to plat PE2 in FPSE too and I've tried every plugin I have but the result is still rather strange:confused:

The color in the MDEC's are only blue and black, the in some places, if I read something the character disapear, the controller is very heavy (I have to press the key rather hard and take a while for the game to respond) with some plugins but the game speed is normal, but if I use other plugins that make the control easier to press, the game highly excelerate. So, what kind of plugin should I use and what kind of setting do I have to apply?

Thanks for the help...:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
the Mdecs bug is a known bug with FPSE :) Try to play with compiler mode and with keyboard plugin first and also don't change the CDROM bar speed (just play at normal speed). If it runs normal,than u can try configure the hardware mode and keyboard/cdrom plugins later.

(ealah,bandung euy? :p)

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
that's right you don't need patches to play PE2 on FPSE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts