Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having a super hard time getting games to work without crashing or glitching when using cheats. Specifically Suikoden and Legend of Legaia. Suikoden makes the screen glitchy when I use them, and Legend of Legaia freezes or screws up in certain points. I don't know much about configuration but I'm using Pete's 2.9 graphics plugin with it set to "nice". I really wanna get these working, does it depend on the file itself? Or is there ways to configure where it won't do this? I had copies before that worked, but I can't seem to find any now.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
You can't, it is cheats made for a real playstation hardware, unless you use a more accurate emulator, the glitches will occur, also it could be cheats that is enabled only when you need them. As for example Final Fantasy 9 the infinite hp cheat works but must be disabled at end of battle as the screen showing xp will go 1 fps or crash if not disabled. Again it was a cheat on real hardware not causing such issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't buy that. I've had it working before with cheats on, and there's others that work the whole time, not just in battles, so it is possible

1 - 3 of 3 Posts