Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Problems with Chankast Av cable

I am trying to use soul calibur and I get an error saying "This game soesn't support the AV cable that is currently connected to the main constole. Turn off the power and replace the AV cable." Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, now I have another problem :p . When I click on "play" it goes back to the dreamcast main screen like it reset. It knows that the disk is there but it just resets.

·
Registered
40 Posts
ok, have u got an image mounted or running it off of a cd? if mounted, which program? u should always mount with daemon tools v3.29.

also, there have been like in this case, the may be caused by the bios files (dc_bios.bin and dc_flash.bin) somehow became corrupt (this happened with me), if u have a backup of the bios' then replace the old ones with it, if not, then i sugest u begin a search...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am actually using daemon tools v3.47, should I go to v3.29 instead? I think it is the bios because when ever turn it on it always asks me to put in the time, date and stuff.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I know what the problem is. The new daemon tools does not support proper cdi bootdisks. You HAVE to use dameon 3.29 it seems to be the only one that works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts