Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It doesnt work. I mount the game on Daemon Tools and open the ePSXe and it doesnt work. Do i need another Emu? Or a Plug in? My friend gave me a plug in for "img" but the format of the file is not img. Is MDS or something like that. oO

P.S im Jona87 but looks like my other Account was suspended for unknow reasons. Can any mod help me on this?

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
well i checked the Jona87 account, it says you're awaiting email confirmation. you sure you didnt get an email?

anywho, mds sucks, remake the ISO but instead of choosing the alcohol format, choose the cloneCD format.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i checked the Jona87 account, it says you're awaiting email confirmation. you sure you didnt get an email?
huh? How is that possible? I already activated the account. And even posted before. I was the one who asked sometime ago bout Snes emulators for Dreamcast oO

anywho, mds sucks, remake the ISO but instead of choosing the alcohol format, choose the cloneCD format.
...what? :emb:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Noja said:
...what? :emb:
He means you should get out your original CD of the game, fire up Alcohol 120% (MDS files are unique to Alcohol) and this time instead of making the ISO in MDS format, use the option within Alcohol to make the ISO in CloneCD format instead. CloneCD format is far more emulator-friendly.

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.