Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1.i cant seem to make my ps3 controller work.i try each plugin and none work.the control works fine on other emus.
*edit nvm i got it now.

2.i can run SA (some frame rate drops in cut scenes)fine but SA2 runs at 50% most of the time except the title screen.whats wrong?im running it on a laptop with vista 32bit on Intel Pentium processors (1.73GHz)
i dont know my graphics chip buts its a pretty weak integrated graphics chip(halo demo on lowest settings at 20 fps).what can i do to speed it up?lower resolutions don't help.and also what are the best settings and plugins?

3 i cant run the chankast plugins,it just shows a black screen then a sega logo with some writing and then the black screen again.whats wrong?

thx in advanced.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
1. you can try xpadder or something equivalent and it may allow you to use the controller with the emulator

2. unfortunately there is not much that can be done about speeding up the emulator if you are currently getting low framerates. The option for best performance is also the most expensive and that is to have a machine that sports a core 2 duo or equivalent and you will have very minimal problems. That isn't an attractive option I know, but another thing you can try is this http://forums.ngemu.com/nulldc-discussion/114543-gma900-950-crash-fix.html and it might give you something extra.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx i fixed the controller problem already,well im just gonna have to play at slow framerates.any help with question 3,the other graphics plugin isnt showing everything like nulldc 1.3,id like to try the chankast plugin to see if it works.id use 1.3 but i wouldnt be able to use a controller.

·
Registered
34 Posts
use the "underclock fpu" option in nulldc - more speed sometimes

play soul calibur... one of the least demanding games... it should work at 100% speed on your computer...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts