Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv tryed everything i can do to adress this but i cannot get epsxe to run on any game i have...the bios screen pops up fine. but i only get a black screen when trying to load either a cd or iso any help would be cool :) thanks!
i have a dvd burner athlon 1.8 256 ram ati 9800 pro have tryed with 1.5 and 1.6 epsxe.... :hdbash: lol any help is appreciated thanks!

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
Ok let me first state that I answered your question in you previous thread. Second If I was an admin I would delete this thread like I'm sure they will (Do not start new threads to old or similar threads!) . Go back to your first thread and stop acting like a total noob.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
alright dude, you have the same thread over here: http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55965 . read the [rules]rules[/rules] please, get yourself aquainted with the places, and remember, double posting is usually (ok, pretty much always) unacceptable.

coolsvilleman: we mods/admins hardly ever delete threads. if tehre's a thread that you see up and disappear, chances are it got moved to a place that you'll probably never see :rolleyes: not like you would anyway, there's a lot of crap and n00bage in there anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.