Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats this minium word lentgh to searching on the boards?
I was looking for the FFIX pal patch for a freind and it wont let me search with either IX or 9 in the feild saying its to short and wont be found. Is this a bug or something?

And can any one point me to that patch if they have it handy?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Go to www.aldostools.com for FF9 patches.

For some reason the search won't let you use words less than four characters. even if you searched for "Final Fantasy 9" it wouldn't work because 9 is too short. I have no idea whay it does that.:confused:
I wonder if maybe Bobbi could fix it or if he has it set that way for a reason.

Be careful about patches. This board has rules against any illegal files being asked for or linked to. Patches themselves aren't illegal for those who own the game, but most patch sites have other illegal material. Read the board rules in the sticky thread at the top of the general discussion forum. BTW aldostools is OK to link to(obviously).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I got it at aldotools.
Next comes walking a compter illiterate freind though patching FFIX over Msn messenger. Should be fun. :dead:

but if this bug type thing with the board could be fixed then it would be a great help. I remember trying to search here before for problems with FFIX Fmvs. I fixed it sure. But I couldent search this board for any help :rolleyes:

Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts