Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so, I'm playing chrono cross, (hot topic game) anyway, i CAN'T save using the save menu, and when i go onto the save menu my game will not return to the previous menu, i fuxored big time when i saved state on the save menu. i am HALF WAY through the game, and i NEED to be able to save and/or exit that save menu.

I put almost 15 hours into the game already and i REALLY need this problem resolved.

EVERYTHING else in the game works, configuration, audio, video EVERYTHING, this is the only problem i have.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
if you save stated there and it's stuck, you're pretty much screwed, unless you have an earlier save state.

why dont you just load off a previous memory card?

i hope i understood your post correctly, it kind of seemed like you went around in a circle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Basically going into the save menu on my game will cause the game to no longer allow me to return to any menus previous to the save menu. I can move the cursor between save and load but clicking them is fruitless, i get NO results whatsoever.

I have no earlier save states (pretty much i have realized how screwed I am) and i just wanted to know if there was any way (or previously stated fix) for being able to get the save menu on the game to work. Since i could find not such previous statment or question about this particular problem.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
it's weird, because save states can load corrupted data. so if you're loading off save states....it can load a glitch that kills your save menu.

if you load off a memory card do you still get this glitch? or even load your memory card in another emulator?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.