Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, PCSX2 is giving me alot of trouble, and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what i'm doing wrong.

OK, so I downloaded PCSX2, installed it, downloaded a working BIOS, put in the BIOS folder, but I can't get PSX2 to run.

So heres what happens, I run PCSX2, and I get the PCSX2 Output console and a message that says "PCSX2 needs to be configured"...

And so I go to the configuration screen. I've left all plugins at their default settings. Here's a screenshot of my config screen:

The .iso i'm trying to run is Ratchet and Clank 3. I haven't burned it into an actual DVD, but instead i'm using Daemon Tools and running it from a virtual drive (yes, I have specified the drive on the CDVD plugin config).

Anyways... I click OK, and I get a "Could not load GS plugin 'plugins': <NULL>" message, which takes me back to the config screen. However this time, when I click OK, I don't get the error message, but instead it sort of seems to work, and the emulator actually runs.

Does it? I go File --> Run CD/DVD, and get a "Failed loading MemoryCard form file: memcards\mcd001.ps2" message, and the get a "Failed loading MemoryCard from file: memcards\mcd002.ps2" message, followed by "_cdvdOpenNVM: Error creating bios\SCPH-70012_BIOS_V22_ALL_REGIONS_222.NVM" message, and then it just closes.

I'm running 32-bit Windows Vista, have plenty of hard drive space and 3GB RAM. My processor is an Intel Core 2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz

If someone could help me iron out the probably many things i'm doing wrong, so that I can get my PCSX2 to run i'd be very grateful.

PS. If more info is needed i'd be glad to provide it...

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Downloaded a working BIOS? Where did you download it?

Edit : ROFLMAO, OK, change your CD/DVD plugin so it refers to your a)Virtual Drive or b)Use the ISO Plugin and configure it so it refers to your ISO file.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.