Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am new to emuforums and dolphin emulator.
I have downloaded dolphin emulator to my intel iMac running windows vista ultimate.
When at first i tried running the game it said opengl can't render or something like that so i changed to direct9.
When i run the game it says warning your graphic card doesn't support multiple rendering targets and that my graphic card is too old and it will go to vertex processing.
After that, the game loads at 40 to 30 fps and i can see the game starting and letters that say licensed by nintendo (i am trying to play resident evil zero). When the game starts, i see a big white square and i can hear perfectly and see texts, also when i go to the menu or characters helth i can see it well too but when i go to the game, it is just all white.
What can i do?

Also my computer graphic card is intel gm945 256mb and i have 2 gbs ram
Sorry for the bad english

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank your for replying, so your saying this is because of my graphic card?
I have another pc with 160gbs hd win xp 3ghz processor and 512 mbs of graphic ram it is a nviada card by the way (i don't know the total shared ammout) do you think it will work there?
And just to know is there any way i could play it in my iMac with dolphin or any other emulator?

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
Theres no real solution for Intel gma users, the onboard openGL support sucks and the emulators directx plugin doesnt work too good. You could try getting a directx plugin from an older version of Dolphin before it got broken.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yes it is dual core.
So there is no way it will work...?
If there is no way, can the other pc run dolphin?
Thank you again

Theres no real solution for Intel gma users, the onboard openGL support sucks and the emulators directx plugin doesnt work too good. You could try getting a directx plugin from an older version of Dolphin before it got broken.

How can i do this? What version is it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanx for the reply i will now try it
By the way we are near, i am from argentina

Well i downloaded the file you gave me and i started playing, i didn't change any setting if i had to but the same thing is happening all over.
By the way i don't care about graphics i just want to see how the game is so then i buy it and play it on my wii.
Thank your for the help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Play With No Probelm

Meh Just 4 Event On X-Fire

^_______^

My X-Fire Profile
Username: topxmasterchief
Nickname: MasterChief
Gaming Style: Full-time CT
Hobbies & Interests: Gamer,Hack
About Me: Hmm Trying TO Be Better

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Meh Just 4 Event On X-Fire

^_______^

My X-Fire Profile
Username: topxmasterchief
Nickname: MasterChief
Gaming Style: Full-time CT
Hobbies & Interests: Gamer,Hack
About Me: Hmm Trying TO Be Better
What the hell is wrong with you? We don't care about your game now, this is a topic about a GC/Wii emu, no a presentation of your user in X game.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.