Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a fairly old cdrom which wont allow me to do cd to cdrw burning. I have created a bin file for my game (backup cd just for the record) and burned it to cd. (Crash Bash) When i try to load it onto epsxe i get to the sony screen then it goes to the memory card/ cd player screen. Am i not using the right burn settings or am i not using the right burn programs or what? Someone shed some light and maybe a solution. thx in advance

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
What program did you use to make the bin? If your cdrom is old and it can't make a raw copy, then you might be out of luck.. Psx cd's have unreadable sectors in them for copy protection.. Your old cd rom drive may not be reading these unreadable sectors correctly and thereby either replacing them with something else in the process of making the image.. If you use cdr win, then set error recovery to "ignore".. Try and see if that helps..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me explain a little better.

I used iso buster to create the iso. My cdrom doesnt read the cdr's or playstation games at all so i had to make the bin file from my cdrw drive. Ill try and see if cdrwin works as ive been using nero

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.