Next Generation Emulation banner

Problems loading Resident Evil: Outbreak.

763 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Cloud Strife 7 
#1 ·
I know the rules say not to request support but how else will I get my problem solved? I pop the CD into my DVD-ROM drive, I burn the ISO file to my computer and open it using PCSX2.0.8.1, and it shows the frame rates per second at the top which is 30, normal. Everything seems to work fine except the game won't load, I just get a black screen. Only once I was able to get it working but the game colors were blue. If some one can please help I would appreciate it. I'm using a fast computer to run the game; this computer is 2.8GHZ and supports MMX, SSE, and SSE2 so I don't see why it doesn't work. And I know for sure that Resident Evil: Outbreak is compatible because on the site some one posted perfectly fine screen shots.

#2 ·
VirusPunk said:
I know the rules say not to request support but how else will I get my problem solved? I pop the CD into my DVD-ROM drive, I burn the ISO file to my computer and open it using PCSX2.0.8.1, and it shows the frame rates per second at the top which is 30, normal. Everything seems to work fine except the game won't load, I just get a black screen. Only once I was able to get it working but the game colors were blue. If some one can please help I would appreciate it. I'm using a fast computer to run the game; this computer is 2.8GHZ and supports MMX, SSE, and SSE2 so I don't see why it doesn't work. And I know for sure that Resident Evil: Outbreak is compatible because on the site some one posted perfectly fine screen shots.
use patch skip intro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.