Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the nullpvr plugin and the drkpvr plugin and nulldc wont recognize the two plugins at the plugin window....
I have no idea on what todo.
i dont think its my card....i have like the minimum so it should work right?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Psyman, does nullpvr require Shaders?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ive already updated it, XD
ive got all the requirements...
i went to windows, and it asks me to overwrite the old directx files i do....same problems.
Do you mean you downloaded the DLLs off some website and copied them manually to your Windows directory?

You don't do that to update DirectX. You go to the Microsoft site, search "DirectX End-User Runtime", follow the first link, download the update utility and run it.

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
The links on the readme are there for a reason. To make sure that the end user will get the needed prerequisites before asking for help from elsewhere in case of problems.

How many times did I tell you to update from the links there... 2 or 3? I never told you to manually overwrite files or something. You are not making it easy for me to help you out. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
-,- sorry, idk
i tend to make things super hard on myself....
im updating my DX9 now, and trying to put all my JGR files together...
not sure how to do that, i dont think i have the right programs todo that, i tried one program....wouldnt do it...so ......now i feel even dumber than b4.....jeez, i think it would be easier to give some guy a handy for a dreamcast.....

XD still wont recognize the pvr plugins....this is lame, well now you cant complain to me about the DX9 junk.....

·
Deus ex machina
1,110 Posts
Geforce 4MX doesn't have any shaders at all, only geforce 4 (non MX) does. It is probably due to that, your graphics card is below requirements i think.

Btw even Geforce 3 have shaders, Geforce 2 and below along with geforce 4mx lack any support of shaders. So basically your card has about the same capabilities of a geforce 2 (and the geforce 4 mx series were severely criticized for that).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.