Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all
i tried to play this game from square on epsxe, the game loads fine and the movies play fine. however from the minute i start the actual game there are slowdowns every 3-4 secs making the game virtually unplayable. so i tried the same plugins in fpse and it works fine there (a bit slower, and movies....) so anyone knows a solution for this problem?

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by motor11
hello all
i tried to play this game from square on epsxe, the game loads fine and the movies play fine. however from the minute i start the actual game there are slowdowns every 3-4 secs making the game virtually unplayable. so i tried the same plugins in fpse and it works fine there (a bit slower, and movies....) so anyone knows a solution for this problem?
If you're using Pete's Plugin, enable "Special Game Fixes", and in its submenu enable "Use PC FPS Calculation". That should help.

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
80 Posts
After finally managing to get FPSE set up to work on my set-up, i can only suggest people who want to play FM3 use FPSE instead of ePSXe - it runs almost perfectly (there's a 5-10 second drag as it enters an exchange of fire/melee scene).

As yet no crashes too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts