Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
13,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to compile the SVN build of Cxbx, but everytime I try I get this:

Code:
1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\\include\winnt.h(236) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64'
1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\\include\winnt.h(236) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\\include\winnt.h(7818) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Buffer'
1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\\include\winnt.h(7818) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\\include\winnt.h(7818) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
I get this every time It's trying to compile something that references winnt.h...

I'm using Visual C++ 2008 Express.

· Premium Member
907 Posts
Express 2005 is be tested by some people.
Express 2008 is not been tested with cxbx.

Best version to work with cxbx code is Visual studio 6.0
when you use other version then strange things can happen because code can be changed.

Prehaps some of the Cxbx crew has it working.. but do not now that for sure.

Ask developers of cxbx team to create Express 2005 and 2008 project files
with converted code.

If that is not comming, then you need to look for Version 6.0

· Registered
13,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll see if I can't find VC++2005 Express later, but I really don't think that is the issue. I think I have something set up wrong, but I'm not sure what.

· Registered
13,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.