Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no it dosn't work ,, i found this details in the youtube video : " recorded with pcsx2 0.9.5 svn 275 (svn 302 cant see the 2nd controller) svn 307 cant show the bankais, but play everiyone's bankai... ichigo, hollow ichigo, byakuya... "

i think it's about svn version and i cannot find the svn 275 that the game work with it .....

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no ,, you don't understand .... the game work correctly but the "bainkai" ( special attack) don't work with all the caracters ,, it's not about an pc specs but about svn version or graphic plugin .......

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes i know slowness may be caused by pc spec , but also by the pcsx2 svn version ,, i run many game with a good fps speed with new versions ....

however ,, i try " misdumped ISO solution" but it doesn't work and i'm sure that is not the probleme ,, i think hardlyy that it's about svn version ,, i want to know if some body has run this game ( specialy " baikai attak" ) with new svn versions

thank you for your helppp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.