·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered IT crowd
691 Posts
use hardware mode in gsdx, native res.

If you enabled speedhacks, disable them and try again.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no it dosn't work ,, i found this details in the youtube video : " recorded with pcsx2 0.9.5 svn 275 (svn 302 cant see the 2nd controller) svn 307 cant show the bankais, but play everiyone's bankai... ichigo, hollow ichigo, byakuya... "

i think it's about svn version and i cannot find the svn 275 that the game work with it .....

·
Registered IT crowd
691 Posts
"very very slow" ?

Post your pc specs, please.

Maybe it would mean your DVD is scratched, then, or you misdumped you ISO. Try redumping it from your DVD, and cross your finger tightly :p

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no ,, you don't understand .... the game work correctly but the "bainkai" ( special attack) don't work with all the caracters ,, it's not about an pc specs but about svn version or graphic plugin .......

·
Registered IT crowd
691 Posts
it's not about an pc specs
wrong.
if it will work it's very very slow
the slowness may be entirely related to your pc specs
the game work correctly but the "bainkai" ( special attack) don't work with all the caracters
again, this may come from a misdumped ISO. Try redumping it from your DVD, hoping it doesn't have a misplaced scratch that could cause it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes i know slowness may be caused by pc spec , but also by the pcsx2 svn version ,, i run many game with a good fps speed with new versions ....

however ,, i try " misdumped ISO solution" but it doesn't work and i'm sure that is not the probleme ,, i think hardlyy that it's about svn version ,, i want to know if some body has run this game ( specialy " baikai attak" ) with new svn versions

thank you for your helppp

·
Registered
71 Posts
The slowness of this particular game has very little to do with your PC specs. The game simply isn't emulated very well yet. Even with a top of the line PC it's 100% impossible to get full speed on this game without all speed hacks+frame skipping.

Also, there is no revision that fixes the special/bankai crashes. Some of them have always worked, some of them have never worked.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.