Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I download the file and extract them onto my desktop :dance: now I open the file click on the ICON the number "2" and it says "PCSX2 Needs To Be Configured" Do I need to change some stuff in there? or just leave it alone? Well anyways I left it alone and then I clicked OK and hit the "2" ICON agian and I get an error.. it says ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR thats all HELP!

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
ok first of all, Kombat, your entire post was thoroughly frustrating to read because it is barely coherent. if english isnt your first language, keep working on it. if it is, then slow down, take a deep breath, type slower, and proofread.

anywho...this belongs in the PCSX2 section. and yeah, if PCSX2 says it needs to be configured, then yes, you have to configure it (aka change stuff).

· PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
ive answered this question before, i really should make a sticky with common problems and answers :D

yes, you need to delete your pcsx2.ini file, start again, when it says PCSX2 needs to be configured and it brings up the config, just cancel it then close pcsx2, it should load again fine for you to configure manually then

· Registered
1,056 Posts
refraction said:
ive answered this question before, i really should make a sticky with common problems and answers :D

yes, you need to delete your pcsx2.ini file, start again, when it says PCSX2 needs to be configured and it brings up the config, just cancel it then close pcsx2, it should load again fine for you to configure manually then

We need a thread witht the Title called "How to make all games run at full speed with PCSX2" and have it link to the rules.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.