Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, so I got a wireless receiver for xbox 360 peripherals for my laptop, and I connected it and recognized the 2 wireless controllers that I synced it with, the problem is that Project64 doesn't seem to recognize the second, as I configured the player 1 controller with no problem, but when trying to input from the second xbox 360 controller Project64 just ignores it. Any help really appreciated.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
xinput is not currently supported.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lies :).

There is a plugin which supports not only 4 wireless xbox controllers, but also even the rumble feature.

XInput Plugin (Xbox 360 Rumble + Both Triggers) - EmuTalk.net

Just download that and put the .dll file in the plugins folder. Select the new plugin in the settings. There is no need/possibility for configuration, but the default controls should be just perfect. (might be a problem if you would also like to use something else then the xbox-controllers at the same time)

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
My post still stands. Xinput is not supported by project64.

·
Registered
80 Posts
nrage works fine for me with 3 xbox 360 controllers and a single n64 controller.

You just need to go under the device tab in the plugin (or wherever the device option is located) and change them to point to your 360 controllers.

I would be more specific, just I am under my linux partition now so I can't provide specifications

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
It doesn't fully work, and the triggers cancel each other out.

hence why weve been trying forever to get xinput in the latest nrage v2.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
who knows.

just use Billard's plugin for now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.