Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got an xbox 360 controller and have installed x360ce.exe into my dark souls folder. Everything works fine up until I reach the "Controller 1 Tab" There is a green light next to controller 1 however whenever i press a key on my xbox 360 controller the buttons don't light up on the screen. Keep in mind that the app clearly recognizes my controller and states "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" I've tried switching controller settings and it still wont work. Please Help!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I recently got an xbox 360 controller and have installed x360ce.exe into my dark souls folder. Everything works fine up until I reach the "Controller 1 Tab" There is a green light next to controller 1 however whenever i press a key on my xbox 360 controller the buttons don't light up on the screen. Keep in mind that the app clearly recognizes my controller and states "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" I've tried switching controller settings and it still wont work. Please Help!!
XBOX360 controller only needs windows drivers and it should work fine, X360CE is XBOX 360 controller emulator which makes controllers that are not XBOX 360 controllers work as one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts